Chris talks to Ed Rendell about last week’s Democratic National Convention and the Presidential race moving forward, Jeff Roe and Michael Bronstein on the Monday Morning Matchup, Steve Moore from the Wall Street Journal as well as Ray Didinger from CSN Philly about the Eagles last minute win in Cleveland and Phillies Manager Charlie Manuel about yesterday’s double header sweep against the Rockies.
Chris diputes a study that says the Delaware Valley is one of the most toxic regions in the country, talks with Senator Pat Toomey about his first speech on the Senate Floor and engages with Shirley Phelps-Roper about the Supreme Court’s ruling that says their protest at a soldier’s funeral was protected speech.
- NJ Resident 1 Of 2 Winners For Mega Millions $190M Drawing
- Former Philadelphia Cop, Once Hailed As Hero, Charged With Raping 2 Women
- AAA: NJ Gas Prices Still On The Rise
- Archbishop Chaput Ordains 3 To The Priesthood For Archdiocese Of Philadelphia
- 2 Hospitalized After Early Morning Crash In Philadelphia