A new survey found that mothers with one, two, four or more children stress less than mothers with three children.
According to a new study, 83 percent of people are stressed out on the job.
I hear it more and more often from my patients…the work place is becoming harder and harder to tolerate – but what choice do they have?
A new survey released Thursday says young adults, between 18 and 33-years-old, are more stressed than any other generation.
Perhaps the best way to deal with the stress this holiday season is to understand that it is going to happen and to try and do things to minimize it. Find ways to relax.
One of the first things many people do after suffering a headache is reach for a pain reliever in the medicine cabinet, but there are other simple things you can do.
Unemployment hurts more than your wallet, it may damage your heart. A new study shows unemployment can take a big toll on a person’s health. Researchers found people who lost their jobs were at a greater risk of suffering a heart attack.
A new study suggests that when people are under stress their memory might improve.
Pocket Yoga lets you fit in a good, basic workout as your schedule allows.
Researchers have found that emotion-processing areas of the brain become more active when people are given a tough decision.
If you look at vacation from a standpoint of improving your health, it is not all about where you go. It is the idea of getting away from the pressures of work.
A study designed to see whether fear-related anxiety is associated with changes at the cellular level determined that telomeres are shorter in people who exhibit the behavior.
There are some couples who can’t seem to get through the day without an argument. This could have a serious toll on your health.
How often do you relax? If you are like many of us the answer is not all that often and you could pay a steep price as a result.
Psychologists say somewhere between “checked out and freaked out is an anxiety sweet spot… which keeps us our toes” and alert for potential problems. Therapists treat people for both too much or too little anxiety.
- New Pantry Program Provides Fresh, Healthy Food To Those In Need
- Man In Critical Condition After Port Richmond Stabbing
- Christie Can Set NJ Election Date, Lawyers Argue
- Philadelphia Man Finds Sinkhole Filled With Green Ooze
- Sea Isle City Residents Prove They’re Stronger Than Sandy As Rebuilding Efforts Continue
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...