County officials have announced that the Cape May County Park and Zoo has been closed due to the weather.
Philadelphia International Airport is reporting delays due to inclement weather in the Delaware Valley.
Yet another weather system is expected to affect the Mid-Atlantic region Thursday, and this time severe weather is expected to play an important role in addition to flooding.
Heavy rain accumulations are the main concern with this storm.
Sandy is being retired from the list of tropical storm names because of the catastrophic damage its massive size and strength caused along the East Coast last year.
“It’s pretty slick, pretty slick,” said Jay Lee, of Hammonton, as he and others walked through the business district in the Monday afternoon snow.
Give yourself plenty of extra time heading out the door today. A Spring Snowstorm is blanketing the region this morning with 1-3” of heavy wet snow. Some areas in central Delaware and interior southern NJ will end up with higher amounts.
On the southern shores of Ocean City, living on the beach means living on the edge.
Authorities aren’t sure what compelled the driver of a Jaguar to drive through flooded Landis Avenue in Sea Isle City on Thursday, especially when a van was already stuck.
The late season winter storm and the strong winds that are accompanying it are impacting travel on area bridges.
As of Tuesday evening, the storm was located over Kentucky and headed towards the mid-Atlantic.
We have one last dry day before a potent late-season winter storm moves into the region.
The weather pattern has remained cold over the past week — and a good set up for a late season winter storm.
A mid-February chance of snow for the Delaware Valley from a fast moving low pressure system to our south.
Tuesday will be a nicer day compared to Monday with no umbrellas required with some sun and a high temperature of 46. However, it will be a breezy day with gusts peaking around 30 mph in between systems.
- Lien Placed On Home Of Philadelphia Mayor For Failure To Pay PGW Bill
- Pregnant Woman In Serious Condition Following Triple Shooting in North Philadelphia
- Marcos Camacho, Notorious 'Kensington Rapist,' Sentenced to 50+ Years in Prison
- Police Search For Bank Robbery Suspect In Montgomery County
- Corbett: Dedicated To Finding Long-Term Solution For Philadelphia School District
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In... Tiger Woods At The US Open At...
- Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP... Orr At The Shore 2013
- NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...