Stone Harbor NJ
Gov. Chris Christie paid a visit to a school in south Jersey that reopened months after it was damaged by Superstorm Sandy.
Starting Friday at 6 p.m. until Sunday at 3 p.m., bars and restaurants in Avalon will be transformed into boutiques with items from 34 stores.
A beach replenishment project in two South Jersey shore towns is being expanded, to deal with damage from not one but two storms.
This $4½-million project is targeted for the beaches of Stone Harbor and Avalon.
Meteorologist Kathy Orr is in Stone Harbor, New Jersey this week with a preview of a unique art exhibition.
- NJ Resident 1 Of 2 Winners For Mega Millions $190M Drawing
- Former Philadelphia Cop, Once Hailed As Hero, Charged With Raping 2 Women
- AAA: NJ Gas Prices Still On The Rise
- Archbishop Chaput Ordains 3 To The Priesthood For Archdiocese Of Philadelphia
- 2 Hospitalized After Early Morning Crash In Philadelphia