We have been keeping an eye on a developing storm tonight which has prompted Winter Storm Watches across southern portions of our viewing area. An area of low pressure will ride up along a stalled front on Thursday as colder air digs in from the north. We’ll see plenty of clouds during the day in Philadelphia but the storm will have a difficult time spreading moisture this far north.
A large storm is sweeping across the country this Christmas Day with Snow, Ice & Heavy Rain.
Something special is about to happen the next couple of nights as the Earth passes through the debris of asteroid 3200 Phaethon.
Temperatures in the Delaware Valley soared into the upper 60s this afternoon and it feels more like spring than December.
Posted by Steve Strouss: The high temperature of 48 degrees today was the highest temperature in Philadelphia since January 1st. Before you get too comfortable, we are going to see some big changes this week.
- Philadelphia Police Fired At More Suspects, Last Year, Than In The Previous Two Years; Officials Blame Armed Suspects
- National Immigration Rates On The Rise While Births Are On The Decline
- Former Hockey Star Reflects On Highs And Lows Of His Career
- Gaming Board Official Concerned About Free On-Line Casino Games
- Temple University Sophomore Puts School's Leftovers To Better Use