“Not even the insane people at the NRA can put forward a legitimate explanation” for not limiting assault weapon ownership, Nutter said Friday morning.
The fallen Philadelphia police officer is being memorialized along a stretch of Cottman Avenue.
The jury deliberating the penalty for the trial for two men convicted of the murder of Philadelphia police sergeant Stephen Liczbinski deadlocked today, leaving the defendants with automatic sentences of life in prison.
The jury has completed a second day of deliberations without reaching a decision on the penalty for two men convicted of murdering Philadelphia police sergeant Stephen Liczbinski. But jurors had a couple of questions.
The prosecutor in the Stephen Liczbinski murder case has made an impassioned argument that convicted cop killers Eric Floyd and Levon Warner should be put to death — telling the jury that, based on the […]
A psychiatrist has testified that convicted Philadelphia cop killer Levon Warner had the wherewithal to take part in the armed robbery and subsequent shooting death of police sergeant Stephen Liczbinski — contradicting a defense contention […]
Convicted cop killer Eric Floyd will not testify on his own behalf before the jury considering whether he lives or dies.
Eric Floyd, 35, convicted of the first-degree murder of Philadelphia police sergeant Stephen Liczbinski, was expected to decide by Monday morning whether he would testify before the jury considering whether he will be sentenced to death or […]
The defense is presenting its case for a life sentence for convicted Philadelphia cop killer Eric Floyd, but he’s still not in the courtroom.
The prosecution has rested its case for the death penalty for convicted cop killers Levon Warner and Eric Floyd after emotional testimony from the victim’s family.
The penalty hearing for two convicted Philadelphia cop killers was delayed this morning by several developments including an eleventh-hour attempt at a plea deal by one of the defendants.
Life in prison or death. The penalty phase begins Monday for convicted cop killers Eric Floyd and Levon Warner.
A Philadelphia jury is in its third day of deliberations on Wednesday as it considers verdicts against two men charged with the murder of city police Sargeant Stephen Liczbinski following a bank robbery.
Jurors have convicted Levon Warner and Eric Floyd of first-degree murder in the 2008 killing of Philadelphia police officer Stephen Liczbinski. KYW’s Tony Hanson and Steve Tawa were in the courtroom when the verdicts were […]
A Philadelphia jury has been instructed in the law and is now deliberating the fate of two men charged with the murder of Philadelphia police sergeant Stephen Liczbinski in May of 2008.
- Reproduction Of Historic Slave Ship Arrives At Seaport Museum
- Memorial Day Weekend: Jersey Shore’s First Big Test After Superstorm Sandy
- Historic Society Hill Church Prepares to Mark Its 250th Anniversary
- 1 Hospitalized In Police-Involved Shooting In North Philadelphia
- Health: Dangerous Deals Undercover Investigations Leads To Man Running from CBS 3 Cameras Again
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta