Jon Bon Jovi is slated to be on hand when Gov. Chris Christie signs New Jersey’s drug overdose prevention bill into law Thursday.
Stephanie Bongiovi was found unresponsive by medics after she apparently overdosed on heroin in a Hamilton College dorm early Wednesday.
Authorities say Jon Bon Jovi’s 19-year-old daughter is hospitalized after overdosing on heroin in a dorm at her upstate New York college.
- Police Seek Pair In Berwyn, Pa. Child-Luring Probe
- Study: Fewer Students Enrolling In College
- Pa. Game Expert Reminds Area Residents To Give Wildlife Wide Berth
- Police Tracking Latest Clues In Disappearance Of College Student From Montco
- Disabled Vet Beaten, Robbed During Home Invasion In Northeast Philadelphia
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing
- Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The...
- 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy... 6 Foods For Healthy Hair,... Famous Women Who Underwent...