A former municipal employee and her husband, a former police officer, have been charged with embezzling more than $850,000 from a Lehigh County township.
Police in Delaware have arrested a 24-year-old man after he allegedly stole his grandmother’s credit card and spent more than $2,500.
One suspect is in custody after they tried to steal a city cab, says Philadelphia police.
Federal prosecutors say a southern New Jersey woman who stole more than $500,000 while working as a bookkeeper at a law firm is now headed to prison.
Nancy Gonzalez is charged with stealing from an elderly woman under her care.
An Atlantic City Housing Authority staffer faces allegations that he stole thousands of dollars by creating and paying fraudulent contractors and invoices.
One of Philadelphia’s top mummers has been charged with stealing nearly half a million dollars from two of his employers.
The Delaware Department of Justice says the pastor has been indicted on charges of stealing more than $358,000 from two parishes.
- 1 Hospitalized In Police-Involved Shooting In North Philadelphia
- Health: Dangerous Deals Undercover Investigations Leads To Man Running from CBS 3 Cameras Again
- Philly Embracing Role As Title Town For Colleges
- Labor Leaders Unveil Petition Calling On Mayor Nutter To Return Award Bearing Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.'s Name
- President Obama To Visit Jersey Shore With Gov. Christie On Tuesday
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta