Prescription drugs can help us live longer and better but mixing them can be dangerous. But a new consumer guide helps you get the most from your meds.
A new report in the Journal of the American College of Cardiology says women can have just as much benefit by taking statin drugs as men.
We call it hyperlipidemia — an elevation of the lipids in the blood that can be linked with cardiac issues down the road.
Taking a lot of different medications can be confusing for all of us but when people have worsening vision and perhaps their memory is not as good it can lead to mistakes, mistakes that can be deadly.
- Cleanup Underway After Heavy Rain Causes Flooding In Shore Towns
- Police: Shoplifters Concealed $600 In Prescription Drugs Down Pants
- Car Crash Causes Hundreds of Residents To Lose Power In Bucks County
- Doctor Killed By Husband In NJ Murder-Suicide
- Dom Giordano Speaks To Gov. Corbett About Increase In Gas Prices Under Proposed Bill
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...