State Of The Union Address
Chris discusses the merger between US Air and American Airlines, the lasting political impact to Marco Rubio after his response to the State of the Union Address, and the President’s role in introducing sequestration. He also talks to Leroy Velasquez, who runs a website offering patrons the opportunity to pay for dates.
When President Obama presents his State of the Union tonight, a third generation educator from the financially-strapped Chester Upland School District will be sitting in the First Lady’s viewing box.
Chris talks to CBS 3′s Natasha Brown in Happy Valley covering the ceremonies following the death of Joe Paterno and to John Hayward to analyze last night’s Republican debate. He also responds to a Daily News editorial criticizing him for his reactions to their coverage of the Bill Conlin child molestation scandal
Two days after the city’s deadline passed for Occupy Philly protestors to get out of Dilworth Plaza, the ranks have thinned but dozens of tents still remain with only a light police presence.
The speechwriters are working overtime at the White House, preparing Tuesday night’s State of the Union address.
- SEPTA Police Chief Tweets Picture Of Alleged Phone Snatcher
- Report Urges End To Automatic Teacher Tenure in Philadelphia Public Schools
- Bench Honoring Fallen Firefighter Michael Goodwin Unveiled In South Philadelphia
- Veterans Advisory Commission Holds Resource Fair At City Hall
- Movie Review: 'Star Trek Into Darkness'
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...
- 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy...