St. Christopher’s Hospital for Children
An 11-year-old is in stable condition with a leg injury Wednesday night after he was struck by a driver in the city’s Frankford neighborhood, according to police.
Neighbors who witnessed an accident involving a 3-year-old boy say the boy rode his bike right into the street.
Police say a dad who pushed his young son to safety was fatally struck by a car in a hit and run in Northeast Philadelphia late Wednesday evening.
A four-year-old child was rushed to an area hospital after falling out of a 2nd-story window from a home in Kensington Friday evening.
The Consumer Product Safety Commission has decided to file a lawsuit against the maker of “Buckyballs” a popular magnetic desk toy, following a years-long investigation.
Officials say it happened just after 10 p.m. Friday night at 11th and Norris Streets. The boy suffered a single gunshot would to his right leg.
A 27-year-old Havertown woman is representing Philadelphia in a competition that celebrates Irish heritage all over the world.
A two-year-old boy is in critical condition after falling from a second story window in the city’s Wissinoming neighborhood Wednesday night, according to police.
A two-year-old child was rushed to an area hospital after falling out of a second-story window in Northeast Philadelphia Thursday evening, according to authorities.
A young child reportedly fell out of a window at a Philadelphia residence on Saturday morning.
A 4-year-old boy was rushed to an area hospital Saturday night after reportedly shooting himself in the chest.
Philadelphia police have a suspect in custody following a chase that ended with a fatal crash in North Philadelphia Friday evening.
A new study being published in the “Journal of American Medicine” indicates that compounds found in waterproof clothing and microwave popcorn may reduce the effectiveness of tetanus and diphtheria vaccines.
More than 60 volunteers, some dressed as Santa, spent Christmas Eve helping seriously ill children.
Philadelphia police have charged a 13-year-old girl for distributing a sleeping aid to classmates after several students reported feeling ill, according to authorities.