Springfield (Montgomery County) Pa.
Marwan Hawes was convicted in May of four counts of burglary and related charges for breaking into homes in Lower Gwynedd, Springfield, Cheltenham, and Lower Merion.
Police say Johnny Fossett called 911 in Philadelphia early Sunday morning telling dispatchers he wanted to turn himself in because “I choked my old lady out, tied her up and robbed her.”
- Bank Embezzler Pays Steep Prices After Lying Her Way To A 1 Day Sentencing
- Author Explains How To Cut Plastic Out Of Your Life
- Pennsylvania Indicting Grand Jury Option Used In Chester County Murder
- Free Library Of Philadelphia Works To Attract Millennials
- Officials: Montgomery County Likely To Lose $24 Million