Spring break is closing out this weekend for many Philadelphia area students and a group of about two dozen girls spent their time learning about poise and grace.
While hotels invite guests to make themselves at home, 3 On Your Side Consumer Reporter Jim Donovan finds there are still a few areas where you don’t want to get too comfortable.
If you’re thinking of a spring break getaway for the whole family, time is running out to book flights and hotels, especially if you’re hoping to snag a deal.
The Jersey Shore in March does not offer the best spring break amenities, but that is exactly what Harrison Dunn had in mind. Four months after Sandy, he is here to help.
3 On Your Side Consumer Reporter Jim Donovan booked his room and shows you the secret to getting a great deal too!
The cost of airfare is going up, but that doesn’t mean your spring break has to break the budget.
Don’t have a getaway spring break planned this year? No worries. Here is a list of great stay-cation ideas you can enjoy without traveling too far from Philadelphia.
- Health: Dangerous Deals Undercover Investigations Leads To Man Running from CBS 3 Cameras Again
- Philly Embracing Role As Title Town For Colleges
- Labor Leaders Unveil Petition Calling On Mayor Nutter To Return Award Bearing Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.'s Name
- President Obama To Visit Jersey Shore With Gov. Christie On Tuesday
- CBS Philly Stations Raise More Than $225,000 For Oklahoma Disaster Victims
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta