Vote for your favorite sports bar now!
Ready for a game of 8 ball? Get ready to stack them, rack them, chalk them and play them at one of these local pool halls.
Sports fans know that when it’s time to watch the finals, the best place to be part of the action and feel part of the experience is at one of Philly’s area sports bars.
From sports bars to bowling alleys, these top spots to watch UFC fight nights will make anyone think twice about ever ordering Pay Per View.
Whether you are rooting for your team or looking forward to the commercials, be sure to check out the city’s best sports bars.
It’s the perfect time to join in on the natural camaraderie of eating hot wings, drinking beer, and screaming at a television with strangers. Here are a few choice spots for watching almost any sporting event.
Joe Carpinella, director of operations at Chickie’s and Pete’s, says it’s a pretty big deal when you’re named by ESPN fans as the number one sports bar in all of North America.
- Caught On Tape: Gunman Opens Fire Inside Strip Club With AK-47
- Constitution Center Deal Will Bring an Original 'Bill of Rights' to Philadelphia
- New Jersey Changes Handicapped Parking Program
- Chester County Man Charged In ‘Execution’ Murder Of Long-Time Girlfriend
- Montco Man in Wheelchair Sentenced For Shooting 2, Including His Mother
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...
- 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy...