President Barack Obama has signed an order authorizing the government to begin cutting $85 billion from federal accounts.
Chris gives an overview of the positive and negative reactions to the debt ceiling compromise. He talks to Congressman Pat Meehan and Senator Pat Toomey about which side they are on and to Margaret Hoover about her new book American Individualism.
Chris anaylzes the latest on the debate over the debt ceiling, discusses a restaurant that has banned kids under six, and reviews a lawsuit after a case of road rage.
Chris analyzes the deadlock between President Obama and House Republicans over spending cuts and the debt ceiling. He talks to Phillies Manager Charlie Manuel about the state of the team heading into the All-Star Break and gets an update from Joe Piscopo about his club opening in Atlantic City.
- VIDEO: Man Steals From Toll Collection Booth Along AC Expressway
- Corbett May Have To Settle For Watered Down Pension Reform Bill
- Cyclist In Critical Condition After Crashing Into Fence In Fairmount Park
- SRC Votes To Revise Outdated School Donation Policy
- Audit Reveals Problems With 2012 Election At Philadelphia Polling Places
- James Gandolfini Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-...
- 2013 US Open At Merion Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice...