Special Victims Unit
Police say 56-year-old Mark Preston Williams had sex with a 17-year-old student of Northeast Philadelphia High School.
Philadelphia police say charges have been filed against one person they questioned Thursday in connection with the abduction of a 5-year-old girl from her school last month.
A Special Victims Unit task force acted on a search warrant early Friday in West Philadelphia as they advanced their hunt for suspects in a recent child abduction.
Two young children were in police custody after they were found wandering on a street in South Philadelphia early Wednesday morning.
Philadelphia police are searching for a man who is accused of exposing himself to several women over a 30 minute span.
Police have arrested the man who had been wanted for a series of indecent exposures at a SEPTA train station in Philadelphia.
A priest accused of sexual abuse at a Philadelphia church has surrendered to authorities.
Philadelphia police say the 78-year-old resident was repeatedly assaulted after she awoke to the sight of a strange man in her apartment.
When Paulette Smith waved goodbye to her 17-year-old daughter, Anjeanette Maldonado, the morning of September 30,1996, she had no idea she would never see the daughter she loved alive again.
A 10-year-old girl was walking with her two-year-old brother to their dad’s house when police say a stranger approached the girl and groped her right on the street Tuesday afternoon.
Capt. John Darby of the police department’s Special Victims Unit says the unidentified attacker stripped before entering the home near “D” and Wyoming at 4:30am last Wednesday morning, grabbed the girl from a bed where other children were also sleeping, and fled.
Philadelphia police say a teenager is in custody, charged with rape for the alleged assault of a female student inside Germantown High School last Friday.
There were some scary moments in an area generally thought to be safe in Philadelphia. A young woman was attacked but fought back.
Police say his alleged victims have identified 18-year-old Dominic Brown of the 6000 block of Irving Street as the man who attacked them and held them at gunpoint.
Police have identified the man as 31-year-old Marcos Camacho.
- South Jersey Police Officer Rescues Man From Burning Home
- Gov. Christie Orders Flags In New Jersey To Be Flown Half-Staff In Mourning of Oklahoma Tornado Victims
- CBS News Reporter Sharyl Attkisson Says Her Computers May Have Been Tampered With
- Lehigh County Couple Charged In Theft Of $854K From Township
- La Salle University's President To Step Down In May 2014
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...
- 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy...