Gov. Corbett Attends Ceremonial Signing Of Bill Seeking To Improve How Special Ed Funds Are Distributed
The bill unanimously passed both the state House and Senate earlier this year and was signed by Governor Corbett in April.
When it comes to extra-curricular sports, the benefits often extend beyond the playing field. Now, the government wants to make sure all students have equal access to social and health benefits, cultivated through athletics.
As the number of students in special education classes swells, some educators question whether the children have legitimate disabilities, or they are failing or unruly for other reasons.
- What's Cooking on 1060: Foraging For Food, Cupcake Milkshakes, and 'Chefs for PAWS'
- Movie Review: 'World War Z'
- Actor In Final Episode Of ‘Sopranos’ Stunned By Loss Of Friend Gandolfini
- Eyewitness News Speaks With Gov. Christie, Mrs. Christie At National Dine Out Day
- Main Line Manhunt Ends With Bank Robbery Suspects In Custody
- James Gandolfini Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-...
- 2013 US Open At Merion Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice...