Federal prosecutors say a southern New Jersey man has been sentenced to nearly 14 years in prison for three bank robberies he committed while in a supervised release program for another bank robbery in Rhode Island.
Police in Camden County are reaching out to the public for help identifying two suspects who robbed a bank in Woodlynne on Thursday.
Satish Suri of Philadelphia surrendered to federal authorities to face charges he got more than $2.3 million in loans on behalf of borrowers for eight properties.
David Federowicz, of Marcus Hook, has been charged with robbing the Sovereign Bank located at 1001 Market Street in Marcus Hook on two separate days.
The Philadelphia Police Department and the FBI are seeking the public’s help in identifying the suspects connected to a bank robbery last month.
Police in Delaware County are searching for a suspect who robbed a bank Tuesday afternoon.
The FBI is asking for the public’s help in capturing a suspect who robbed one bank and attempted to rob another in a 10 minute span.
- Burned Kitten Fights For His Life As Authorities Continue To Search For Suspect
- Chris Christie's Wife: He'd Make A Good President
- State-Wide Ribbon Cutting Marks Opening Of Jersey Shore Season
- Paper Urges New Jersey Governor Christie To Make Rebuilt Beaches Free
- Consumer Advocate: Scammers Prey On Veterans During Memorial Day
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta