Philadelphia is officially in the Guinness Book of World Records for having the largest Soul Train line in the world.
The event organizer says more than 500 people are expected to gather, today, at the steps of the Philadelphia Art Museum at 4:00 p.m. to take the hippest trip in the world.
Chris agrees with Governor Chris Christies response to NJEA Executvie Director Vincent Giordano’s defense of they union’s stance against charter schools. He examines the potential cover-up at the Daily News and Inquirer over stories about potential buyers for the papers. He also talks to Jeremy Witkins, who developed a phone app allowing parents to monitor pictures and texts on their kids phones.
This week’s death of “Soul Train” host Don Cornelius was marked in Philadelphia City Council Thursday with a surprising admission from one of the lawmakers.
- Pa. Game Expert Reminds Area Residents To Give Wildlife Wide Berth
- Police Tracking Latest Clues In Disappearance Of College Student From Montco
- Disabled Vet Beaten, Robbed During Home Invasion In Northeast Philadelphia
- Social Security Administration Releases Annual List Of Most Popular Baby Names
- Budget Expert: Christie Revenues Off By Nearly $1B
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing
- Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The...
- 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy... 6 Foods For Healthy Hair,... Famous Women Who Underwent...