With four of nine U.S. Supreme Court justices in their 70s and the next president in the position of possibly shaping the future of affirmative action, gay rights, abortions, and more with appointments he might make should any openings occur, the question of what kind of nominee he might put forth was posed to President Barack Obama and Gov. Mitt Romney in the CBS Local President Forum.
The Supreme Court justices are back in Washington, D.C., and after the stunt Chief Justice John Roberts pulled three months ago with the Obamacare ruling, I would prefer it was Diana Ross, Florence Ballard, and Mary Wilson coming into town instead.
University of Pennsylvania Law School officially opened Golkin Hall, its new $34 million state-of-the-art facility, and got a visit from a US Supreme Court Justice to mark the occasion.
Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor was in Philadelphia to speak to almost 1,000 guests at the Philadelphia Bar Association luncheon.
US Supreme Court justice Sonia Sotomayor on Friday received the Philadelphia Bar Association’s “Diversity Award,” which will be renamed in her honor.
- Eyewitness News Speaks One-On-One With Gov. Christie At National Dine Out Day
- Bear Spotted Climbing Playground Set In Bucks County
- Main Line Manhunt Ends With 3 Bank Robbery Suspects In Custody
- Firefighters Find Body At Allentown Blaze
- Historic Uptown Theater Celebrates Black Music Month By Opening Doors for Tours
- James Gandolfini Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-...
- 2013 US Open At Merion Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice...