Aqua has gone solar at its water treatment plant near Phoenixville – a move designed to save the company and its customer’s money and shrink their carbon footprint.
The largest rooftop solar power plant in North America now sits atop two refrigeration buildings along the Delaware River in Gloucester City, New Jersey, in the shadow of the Walt Whitman Bridge.
Although a variety of issues propelled Republicans to their election victory Tuesday, the economy was paramount, so an environmental group has hope that green energy can thrive even as blue states go red.
A suburban legislator is working to replace the Paoli train station, one of the busier ones on the SEPTA commuter rail system. But he’s got a lot of work ahead of him.
- Memorial Day Weekend: Jersey Shore’s First Big Test After Superstorm Sandy
- Historic Society Hill Church Prepares to Mark Its 250th Anniversary
- 1 Hospitalized In Police-Involved Shooting In North Philadelphia
- Health: Dangerous Deals Undercover Investigations Leads To Man Running from CBS 3 Cameras Again
- Philly Embracing Role As Title Town For Colleges
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta