The Phillies hosted the announcement at Citizens Bank Park by EPA regional administrator Shawn Garvin.
Solar is the way to go for sustainable, environmentally-safe energy. Find out how.
Aqua has gone solar at its water treatment plant near Phoenixville – a move designed to save the company and its customer’s money and shrink their carbon footprint.
New Jersey governor Chris Christie has unveiled a draft of a new energy master plan for the Garden State which looks, in some ways, like the one it is designed to replace.
Thanks to rising interest, thousands of people are attending a solar energy show, through tomorrow, at the Pennsylvania Convention Center.
Montgomery Township police have arrested a Philadelphia contractor who they say had been on the run since last fall after ripping off customers who hired him to “green” their homes.
- Disabled Vet Beaten, Robbed During Home Invasion In Northeast Philadelphia
- Electric Companies Prepare For Summer Usage Spike
- Gaming Board Official Concerned About Free On-Line Casino Games
- Governor Corbett Faces Off Against NCAA
- Philadelphia Police Fired At More Suspects, Last Year, Than In The Previous Two Years; Officials Blame Armed Suspects