Chris discusses CPAC snubbing New Jersey Governor Chris Christie, the controversy surrounding Argo, and the reasons people are leaving Philadelphia. He talks to David Martosko from the Daily Caller about the latest on the FBI investigation of New Jersey Senator Bob Menendez, and former Director of the Congressional Budget Office, Douglas Holtz-Eakin, about the impending sequester cuts.
Chris discusses New York City’s ban of large sodas and the Pennsylvania Supreme Court’s hearing arguments on the voter ID law. He talks to Steve Cordasco on Finance Friday, the former Governor of New Hampshire John Sununu about the Presidential election, and CBS 3′s Beasley Reece about the Phillies surge and the Eagles home opener against Baltimore.
New York City’s Board of Health opened up a new, experimental front in the war on obesity Thursday, passing a rule banning sales of big sodas and other sugary drinks at restaurants, concession stands and other eateries.
Chris recounts Scott Walkers win in Wisconsin’s recall election and gets analysis from CBS Reporter Andrew Mollenbeck and Human Events Contributor John Hayward. He details a story of a union contract that could prove to be the end of privatization plans of the PA LCB, and he talks to Tom McGrath from the Philly Post and Pat Ciarrocchi from CBS 3.
- Study: Obesity Rates Highest Among Transportation Workers
- Penalty Phase Begins In Kaboni Savage Murder Case
- Local Red Cross Sends Help To Oklahoma Tornado Disaster Area
- Judge To Decide In Several Weeks Whether To Throw Out Corbett’s Case Against NCAA
- Choices For Controller Dominate Philadelphia Primary Ballot
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta
- Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy... 6 Foods For Healthy Hair,...