SEPTA is inching closer to having what other transit systems have used for years — smart card technology to replace tickets and tokens. But that delay may have a side benefit: your phone could serve as the smartcard.
- Electric Companies Prepare For Summer Usage Spike
- Gaming Board Official Concerned About Free On-Line Casino Games
- Governor Corbett Faces Off Against NCAA
- Philadelphia Police Fired At More Suspects, Last Year, Than In The Previous Two Years; Officials Blame Armed Suspects
- National Immigration Rates On The Rise While Births Are On The Decline