Goldman Sachs is committing $20 million dollars, part of their 10,000 Small Businesses initiative.
It’s a pretty picture of holiday cheer, thanks to decorations in Collingswood. But with the fiscal cliff looming, is the financial picture for businesses pretty, too?
A tough economy for retail businesses over the past couple of years has apparently taken its toll on a mom-and-pop business in Bucks County that’s been around for more than three decades.
Mandy Cabot showed us how she modeled her black patent leather Dansko shoes for President Obama.
As the final days of the presidential campaign of 2012 wind down, there is ongoing concern about what President Barack Obama’s law for requiring businesses to provide health care for its employees will do to small business owners.
Many who supported Obama in 2008 did so because they believed that he would help black Americans. The criticism four years later is that having a black president in the White House hasn’t helped African Americans at all.
For America’s big cities: the people who are supposed to have, need to have, and claim to have all the answers simply don’t have a clue.
A new report out today from the Fiscal Policy Institute finds that immigrants are more likely than U.S.-born workers to start small businesses.
U.S. Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr. from the South Side of Chicago is introducing a $10-per-hour minimum wage across the nation. As a representative, he introduced the measure to his fellow-congressmen in the House yesterday. It […]
“We as small business owners are trying to do the right thing by insuring our employees, but it’s not always easy to do that,” says Ken Weinstein, owner of the Trolley Car Diner in Mt. Airy.
“A lot of people see someone with a business and think they are rolling,” notes Rod Millwood, who owns a comedy club at 3rd and South Streets in Philadelphia. “But no.”
“Health insurance is tricky and it’s confusing, so having the right, unbiased information is a key resource for consumers,” says Melissa Fox, spokeswoman for Pennsylvania’s Insurance Department.
When it comes to checking e-mail, desktops and laptops are about to get left in the dust of smartphones and tablets.
The bane of most small business owners is accounting. Kashoo is a full-featured app that looks to make that less painful.
Do you get a lot of credit card offers in the mail? If you’re a small business owner, you may see even more of them coming your way.
- Local Eagle Scout Says Boy Scouts' Vote To Allow Gay Members Still May Generate Disconnect
- Corbett Says Latino Comment Taken Out Of Context
- Campbell Soup Buys Organic Baby Food Company
- Exclusive: I-Team Uncovers What Prayer-Healing Family Told Police After Son’s Death
- Parents, Students And Teachers Rally As School Budget Woes Continue
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta