Dr. Andre Garabedian stopped by with information on how to get a good night of sleep.
Sleep is critical to brain development, memory function, and cognitive skills and discussions have been held for years about sleep-deprived teens and the effect it has on their schooling.
There have been numerous studies about chronic fatigue syndrome but no one is quite sure what causes it. In fact, it is often a diagnosis made when other common causes of fatigue are ruled out.
Summer vacations are winding down and the school year is set to begin soon. That means children and parents are going to have to readjust their sleep schedules.
Brookings Institution economists have shown that early start times for high schoolers – which often means sleep deprivation – have reduced academic performance and earning potential.
Robots to the rescue for the millions of people who suffer with a common sleep problem.
AlarmDroid allows you to customize your alarm and program as many snoozes as you want.
Doctors say it’s as simple as following time-honored advice: get a good night’s sleep.
Research has shown that a loss of sleep is linked to a higher risk of obesity; however, one Temple University professor wants to find out if getting more sleep will help one lose weight.
Sleep researchers report a little nap can make you much more aggressive and also intuitive.
If you want to stay sharp, you need your eight hours of sleep, right? But many people say eight hours is a luxury they can’t afford.
We know that sleep is very important, but according to a new report, when you combine a lack of sleep with stress, it can lead to big problems, especially when it comes to weight loss.
Students go back to school with the latest calculators and the hottest styles but they don’t get armed with the latest research into how best to learn.
by KYW’s medical editor Dr. Brian McDonough Call it the power of advertising but a few years ago restless leg syndrome was a condition that few knew about despite the fact that it has long […]
- Philly Embracing Role As Title Town For Colleges
- Labor Leaders Unveil Petition Calling On Mayor Nutter To Return Award Bearing Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.'s Name
- President Obama To Visit Jersey Shore With Gov. Christie On Tuesday
- CBS Philly Stations Raise More Than $225,000 For Oklahoma Disaster Victims
- Local Eagle Scout Says Boy Scouts' Vote To Allow Gay Members Still May Generate Discontent
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta