“Sleepwalk With Me” is an amiable, semi-autobiographical adaptation of comedian Mike Birbiglia’s one-man stand-up act, off-Broadway show, comedy album, and memoir.
Recent studies have linked sleep apnea to elevations in blood pressure as well as cardiovascular issues.
Shift work can increase the risk of everything from depression to diabetes. And now, the latest information is that shift work and the potential sleep disorders associated with it actually increase the risk of heart attack.
We have known for quite some time that sleep apnea is associated with high blood pressure. Now a new study from Dublin has made the association between sleep apnea and diabetes.
Sleep-disordered breathing is snoring, mouth breathing or abnormally long pauses in breathing during sleep. Anyone may experience it but a recent study suggests there can be longterm concerns when it happens to very young children.
Sleep trouble affects millions of Americans. Health Reporter Stephanie Stahl joins has more on a treatment that studies show can be just effective as medication.
According to experts at the Cleveland Clinic, it is important to carefully look at how we handle stress and its effect on our body.
- Disabled Vet Beaten, Robbed During Home Invasion In Northeast Philadelphia
- Electric Companies Prepare For Summer Usage Spike
- Gaming Board Official Concerned About Free On-Line Casino Games
- Governor Corbett Faces Off Against NCAA
- Philadelphia Police Fired At More Suspects, Last Year, Than In The Previous Two Years; Officials Blame Armed Suspects