The Philly Pops present “Bond and Beyond” from April 26th through 28th.
There was nothing middling about the latest Middle-Earth adventure at the box office.
With the holiday-season attractions still at least a week away, December’s second weekend was very slow at multiplexes.
Not a bad box-office weekend at multiplexes, especially on the traditionally slow weekend after Thanksgiving weekend.
“Breaking Dawn – Part 2″, the final installment in the “Twilight” series, was first again, earning another $43 million after scoring the eighth biggest opening of all time a week ago.
“The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2″, the fifth and final installment in the wildly popular series of supernatural vampire fantasies, lifted off to a runaway first-place finish by earning an estimated $141 million in its weekend debut, slightly more than the opening take of its predecessor, “Part 1″.
Fifty years and nearly two-dozen films in, James Bond still has box office clout.
Is it possible that ‘Skyfall,’ the 23rd entry in the James Bond series of spy thrillers, is actually the best one yet?
- Cleanup Underway After Heavy Rain Causes Flooding In Shore Towns
- Police: Shoplifters Concealed $600 In Prescription Drugs Down Pants
- Car Crash Causes Hundreds of Residents To Lose Power In Bucks County
- Doctor Killed By Husband In NJ Murder-Suicide
- Dom Giordano Speaks To Gov. Corbett About Increase In Gas Prices Under Proposed Bill
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...