For more on About Face SkinCare, click here.
Summer is the time for fun in the sun. But you’ll enjoy it a whole lot more if you protect your skin with these helpful tips.
A way to get more energy, relieve pain and even improve your skin. That’s what some people say they’re getting with a new kind of therapy.
The summer sun can be harsh on your skin. Rays can dry it out, and sunscreen can clog your pores. By the end of the season, your skin could be a real mess. Tiffany Bucciarelli, […]
Elizabeth Wellington, a fashion columnist for the Philadelphia Inquirer, stopped by “Talk Philly” to share her picks for the best eco-friendly cosmetics and skincare products. For more information on any of the products or venues […]
Dissatisfied with your skin? Ever looked in a magazine and envied the cosmetic model’s flawless complexion? For people dealing with skin problems and acne, the emotional toll can be great, but Cosmopolitan Skin Care Solutions […]
- Disabled Vet Beaten, Robbed During Home Invasion In Northeast Philadelphia
- Electric Companies Prepare For Summer Usage Spike
- Gaming Board Official Concerned About Free On-Line Casino Games
- Governor Corbett Faces Off Against NCAA
- Philadelphia Police Fired At More Suspects, Last Year, Than In The Previous Two Years; Officials Blame Armed Suspects