Ask any skier or rider raised in the Philly area where they learned, and the answer will likely be “Spring Mountain.”
There’s nothing quite like having a dynamic destination resort with skiing, snowboarding, tubing, spa surfing, sipping and supping where distance to the mountain can be measured in minutes.
Our region is endowed with first class ski schools that have even sent Pennsylvania youngsters to America’s Olympic ski team.
A rip-roaring morning spent on the mountain shredding snow and hitting the bumps doesn’t have to give way to slopeside slops at lunchtime.
A perfect winter’s day for skiing was shattered when the chair lift derailed sending dozens of skiers plummeting 30 feet to the trail below.
- 1 Hospitalized In Police-Involved Shooting In North Philadelphia
- Health: Dangerous Deals Undercover Investigations Leads To Man Running from CBS 3 Cameras Again
- Philly Embracing Role As Title Town For Colleges
- Labor Leaders Unveil Petition Calling On Mayor Nutter To Return Award Bearing Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.'s Name
- President Obama To Visit Jersey Shore With Gov. Christie On Tuesday
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta