One of the two videographers who created a video appearing to show Lower Merion and Harriton High School students drinking, using illegal drugs and vandalizing things, now says he did not intend to encourage the activities seen on the video.
It’s called getting “Shmacked” – so wasted on booze and drugs you can no longer function – and the video features students at two Lower Merion High Schools.
- In 2013 Pa. Primary, Most Action In The Cities
- Police Search For Missing College Student Headed Home To Montgomery County
- Gas Prices Expected To Drop As Summer Travel Season Nears
- Knife-Wielding Suspect Robs Mother, 7-Year-Old Son In Delaware
- Port Richmond Breast Cancer Walk Raises Big Bucks For Research At Local Hospitals