The game, a turn-based simulation of the December 1944 German offensive in the Ardennes, went on sale in Apple’s App Store December 13th and sold better than expected.
Philadelphia is home to a start-up firm creating games for the iPad and iPhone. But, this is about as far from Angry Birds as you can get.
- Local Nonprofit Group Helping Student Athletes Get Screened For Cardiac Problems
- Family of Young Kidnap Victim Plans to Sue Phila. School District
- Parents Of Missing College Student From Montgomery County Make Emotional Plea For Son's Return
- Duckling Rescue Stops Traffic In Montgomery County
- Main Line House Cleaner Sentenced In Theft of Historic Franklin Bust
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing
- Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The...
- 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy... 6 Foods For Healthy Hair,... Famous Women Who Underwent...