Kenneth W. Smith, Jr., 26, of Philadelphia, was indicted on Monday in relation to the September 2012 incident.
The Powerball ticket, from the Oct. 31 drawing, was reportedly sold at the Shell station at 586 E Main Street in New Holland.
Governor Tom Corbett is on the heat seat as the result of his proposal to give of tens of millions of dollars in annual tax credits for a petrochemical refinery planned by Shell Oil Company in western Pennsylvania.
While the price of gas continues to slowly fall, it hasn’t fallen far enough! The price of a gallon of regular unleaded gas is still about a dollar higher than it was this time last year. So 3-On Your Side Consumer Reporter Jim Donovan went looking for some ways to save.
- Police: Shoplifters Conceal $600 In Prescription Drugs Down Front Of Their Pants
- Car Crash Causes Hundreds of Residents To Lose Power In Bucks County
- Dom Giordano Speaks To Gov. Corbett About Increase In Gas Prices Under Proposed Bill
- New Pantry Program Provides Fresh, Healthy Food To Those In Need
- Man In Critical Condition After Port Richmond Stabbing
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 2013 US Open At Merion