A Superior Court judge sentenced Shamsidden Abdur-Raheem on Wednesday in New Brunswick.
The attorney for a man accused of throwing his 3-month-old daughter off a bridge while the child’s mother was at court seeking a restraining order said Monday that he’s hoping to get his client’s bail reduced and may opt for an insanity defense.
- Analysis: Consequences Of A World Without Newspapers
- Annual Bike Ride Raises Funds To Preserve Land In Chester County
- Bala Cynwyd Library To Official Open Doors After Renovation
- Author Looks At Meaning Of Being Disabled, Strength Of Conviction
- Positively Philadelphia: A Brooklyn Flea Market Hops To Philadelphia