New Castle County police have arrested a 20-year-old man for inappropriately touching a young boy.
She was fired last month for allegations of inappropriate behavior and is now facing charges that she gave alcohol to three underage cadets and even had sexual contact with another.
- Former Philadelphia Cop, Once Hailed As Hero, Charged With Raping 2 Women
- AAA: NJ Gas Prices Still On The Rise
- Archbishop Chaput Ordains 3 To The Priesthood For Archdiocese Of Philadelphia
- 2 Hospitalized After Early Morning Crash In Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Coffee Shop Employee Credited With Recognizing Hatchet-Wielding Hitchhiker