Philadelphia police are now looking into the past of 36-year-old Jason Smith, who is charged with the murder of Dr. Melissa Ketunuti.
Michael James Agrippine, a 47-year-old from Coopersburg, is accused of sexually assaulting the boy, who is a student at Union Terrace Elementary School.
A 29-year-old male has been arrested for a sexual assault incident that occurred in May 2012.
“As far as I know it’s going to be awhile until we can bring this to some kind of conclusion.” police commissioner Charles Ramsey said Wednesday.
Chris reviews New Jersey Governor Chris Christie’s State of the State Address, Stephen Colbert’s jokes about the proposed trillion dollar coin, and the fallout against Brent Musberger fawning over Alabama Quarterback AJ McCarron’s girlfriend during Monday’s National Championship game. He talks to Philadelphia Magazine’s Tom McGrath about the 50 best restaurants in the city and filmmaker Phelim McAleer about his assertions that Matt Damon is lying about fracking.
Southern Regional police said a tip from a citizen led them to 34-year-old Phillip Lee Langley.
Delaware County officials announced charges against a Virginia man who allegedly lured a young teenage girl out of the state.
It’s the 40th Anniversary year of Women Organized Against Rape and officials with the group have mixed feelings.
Philadelphia Police say a young woman who’d been stranded at a gas station in Kensington last week was befriended by a stranger who later threatened and sexually assaulted her.
Police say the 38-year-old woman was coming out of her home when a man grabbed her, dragged her to an alley across the street from her home and assaulted her.
On Oct. 24 around noon, a 19-year-old woman was riding the K bus when a suspect sat next to her and allegedly sexually assaulted her.
Two southern New Jersey men face several criminal charges for allegedly sexually assaulting a physically incapacitated woman.
“Some girls rape easy.” Those are the shocking words of Roger Rivard, a Republican state representative in Wisconsin previously endorsed by Paul Ryan.
A local woman tells the CBS 3 I-Team that her seven-year-old son was raped while a patient at a South Jersey hospital, and she says that hospital – Kennedy in Cherry Hill – mishandled the case and has taken little action to protect other patients, even though the incident occurred back in July 2004.
The Philadelphia Police Department is investigating allegations that a woman was sexually assaulted by one of its officers inside a Northeast Philadelphia home.
- 3 On Your Side: New Shore Rental Charge
- Couple With Down Syndrome Gets Surprising Offer From Same Movie Theater They Say Mistreated Them
- Many Folks Spending Memorial Day Weekend Doing A Lot Of…Nothing
- Suspect Wanted In Sex Assault Of 15-Year-Old In Philadelphia
- Christie Acknowledges Progress Made, But Says 'It’s Not Where I Want It To Be'
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...