Pennsylvania’s auditor general says he’s concerned that a lawsuit challenging the NCAA’s sanctions of Penn State will divert attention from issues raised by the child sex abuse scandal there.
The Corrections Department announced Wednesday that Sandusky was transferred to Greene State Prison after being evaluated at a facility outside Harrisburg.
BELLEFONTE, Pa. (CBS) — Jerry Sandusky read a statement during his sentencing on Tuesday. The following is what Sandusky had to say: “I’m grateful for the opportunity to speak today. I feel the need to […]
A chronological look at the case against former Penn State assistant football coach Jerry Sandusky, based on grand jury reports, court appearances and testimony. Some key dates in Penn State football and since the scandal broke are included.
The lawyer who ran the Sept. 11 victim fund and other major victim compensation efforts has been hired by Penn State in its effort to settle personal injury claims related to former assistant football coach Jerry Sandusky’s molestation.
A 10-member task force has been named to come up with guidelines for how to distribute the record $60 million fine that Penn State has agreed to pay in the wake of the Jerry Sandusky scandal, the NCAA said Tuesday.
A Roman Catholic priest in Philadelphia who was previously cleared of inappropriate conduct has been suspended due to new allegations of sexual abuse, church officials said Monday.
A Pennsylvania judge has scheduled Jerry Sandusky’s sentencing for convictions of child sexual abuse for Oct. 9.
Officials in State College have removed a brick engraved with Jerry Sandusky’s name from an off-campus walkway because of vandalism concerns.
The FBI kept a thick file on Penn State football coach Joe Paterno, but it mostly involves threatening letters sent to him and his staff years ago, and there’s no mention of his former assistant Jerry Sandusky, who was convicted this year of molesting boys.
The charity for troubled youths started by convicted pedophile Jerry Sandusky said Monday that it will postpone a plan to shut down and transfer programs and assets to a Texas ministry until lawsuits against the charity are resolved.
Lawyers for ousted Penn State president Graham Spanier are attacking the university-sanctioned report on the Jerry Sandusky sex-abuse scandal, calling it a “blundering and indefensible indictment” of their client.
Just months after his conviction on dozens of child sex abuse charges, Jerry Sandusky is reportedly writing a book in jail.
Penn State University President Rodney Erickson will appear on the CBS program “Face The Nation” Sunday morning.
Several local businesses will meet at the Central Pennsylvania Convention and Visitors Bureau Tuesday, to talk about the potential economic impact from the NCAA sanctions.
- SEPTA Police Chief Tweets Picture Of Alleged Phone Snatcher
- Report Urges End To Automatic Teacher Tenure in Philadelphia Public Schools
- Bench Honoring Fallen Firefighter Michael Goodwin Unveiled In South Philadelphia
- Veterans Advisory Commission Holds Resource Fair At City Hall
- Movie Review: 'Star Trek Into Darkness'
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...
- 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy...