KYW’s Bill Wine picks the likely winners of best-actor and best-supporting-actor Oscars at this Sunday’s Academy Awards ceremony.
Bill Wine gives us his picks for the best actress and best supporting actress categories in the 2013 Academy Awards.
This contemptible compilation comedy is simply offensive, despite the array of A-list stars.
Veteran TV newswoman Barbara Walters paid a visit Tuesday to the New Jersey Statehouse to talk with a man she finds “pleasant, smart, funny” and even “good-natured.”
It was certainly a unique weekend at movie theaters, with a trash-talking teddy bear and male strippers lighting up the box office to the tune of nearly $100 million.
‘Ted’ is a cascade of guilty-pleasure laughs.
So what do June, July, and August have in store for us as mainstream attractions compete for box office dollars? Plenty!
- Local Eagle Scout Says Boy Scouts' Vote To Allow Gay Members Still May Generate Disconnect
- Corbett Says Latino Comment Taken Out Of Context
- Campbell Soup Buys Organic Baby Food Company
- Exclusive: I-Team Uncovers What Prayer-Healing Family Told Police After Son’s Death
- Parents, Students And Teachers Rally As School Budget Woes Continue
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta