The airline announced Friday that the gap in service will last from Sept. 9 through Nov. 7.
The victim was struck at approximately 6:15 p.m. by an outbound train at the North Hills Station.
The accident happened near the Neshaminy Falls Station around 1 p.m.
SEPTA says all Paoli-Thorndale regional rail service in both directions is cancelled until Thursday morning after a tree fell onto the tracks in the Berwyn section of Radnor Township.
- Police Say Missing 12-Year-Old Boy Has Been Found
- Camden County Veterans Remembered At Memorial Day Weekend Ceremony
- Cape May-Lewes Ferry Canceled For High Winds
- Pa. State Police Issue Amber Alert For Abducted Girl
- Gun Rights Advocates March To Protest Philadelphia Ordinance That Bans Firearms On City Property
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...