SEPTA Regional Rail
The accident happened near the Neshaminy Falls Station around 1 p.m.
City officials plan a full assessment of the damage brought by Hurricane Sandy. The key question: when will SEPTA be able to restore operations?
Judge Garrett Page found Lewis Granger of Bridgeport, Pa. guilty of eight counts of theft by unlawful taking.
A ceremonial groundbreaking was held Tuesday morning for a $48-million project with housing and commercial space that aims to create a vital and sustainable community in North Philadelphia.
SEPTA has temporarily suspended service on the Norristown Regional Rail line due to technical difficulties Saturday afternoon.
- Bench Honoring Fallen Firefighter Michael Goodwin Unveiled In South Philadelphia
- SEPTA Police Chief Tweets Picture Of Alleged Phone Snatcher
- Veterans Advisory Commission Holds Resource Fair At City Hall
- Report Urges End To Automatic Teacher Tenure in Philadelphia Public Schools
- Movie Review: 'Star Trek Into Darkness'
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...
- 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy...