A man accused of abducting his 15-year-old former girlfriend off a Trenton street and holding her captive for four days while he beat and sexually assaulted her has pleaded guilty to threatening the teen.
Forty-nine-year-old Todd Markley, of Export, pleaded guilty in February and was set to appear before a federal judge in Pittsburgh on Tuesday.
Kwasnik was also sentenced to five years probation and already served five months in jail for the crimes.
A man has pleaded guilty but mentally ill in the slayings of his girlfriend and her mother in their central Pennsylvania home.
A central Pennsylvania woman has been sentenced to three weeks to a year in jail for letting her 15-year-old son carry a handgun that his friend fatally shot himself with during a game of Russian roulette.
New Jersey Attorney General Jeffery Chiesa says Reynel Delvalle, 36, fessed up to distributing large quantities of heroin in Camden as well as selling an M-1 assault rifle to an undercover cop.
A federal judge sentenced a 79-year-old Florida cardiologist to six years in prison for fraud linked to the infamous fen-phen diet drugs and national settlement funds.
Christy was sentenced last year to five years’ probation after he and his father pleaded guilty to making harassing phone calls to Palin’s attorneys.
Forty-one-year-old William Walton pleaded guilty earlier this month to voluntary manslaughter and a drug charge in the death of 22-year-old Allison Edwards.
A federal judge on Thursday sentenced Jason Stetser for his role in a scheme to steal drugs and money and plant evidence in a scandal that resulted in 200 drug charges being dropped because of possibly tainted evidence.
In a decision signed last week, an arbitrator found that Sheena Monnin’s comments were false, harmful and malicious.
Jurors in Montgomery County deliberated for about three hours before convicting 20-year-old Brandon Pierce of Norristown of first-degree murder and other charges in the July 2011 death of Dominique Devlin.
Defense attorney Joe Amendola on Tuesday asked Judge John Cleland for two more weeks, saying lead appeals lawyer Norris Gelman had a heart attack and open-heart surgery.
Investigators believe the man beat his son because the boy wet himself then put him in the tub to cover it up.
Inmate Charged With Rape And Murder Of University Of Delaware Student Resentenced To Death After Retrial
A former death row inmate charged with raping and killing a University of Delaware student in 2005 has been sentenced to death again after a retrial.
- Marcos Camacho, Notorious 'Kensington Rapist,' Sentenced to 50+ Years in Prison
- Police Searching For Bank Robbery Suspects In Montgomery County
- Corbett: Dedicated To Finding Long-Term Solution For Philadelphia School District
- Brotherly Love: Chefs Compete In MANNA Guac-Off
- Montco Advocates For The Elderly Discuss State Funding Needs
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In... Tiger Woods At The US Open At...
- Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP... Orr At The Shore 2013
- NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...