Senator Bob Casey
U.S. Senator Bob Casey of Pennsylvania holds a hearing today in Washington, D.C., to investigate cuts in the federal job corps program.
Pennsylvania’s two U.S. senators, Bob Casey and Pat Toomey, voted in favor of the deal to avoid the “fiscal cliff,” although Toomey did so reluctantly.
Long opposed to new gun laws, Sen. Bob Casey said Wednesday that in the wake of the Connecticut school shootings he would now support bills to ban assault weapons and high-capacity ammunition clips.
Pennsylvania U.S. Senator Bob Casey is co-sponsoring a bill to help consumers get what they’re paying for, buying gift cards.
Franklin and Marshall College pollster and political analyst Terry Madonna says the race for the GOP nomination for US Senate is one of the most bizarre he’s ever seen.
The suspension of Rick Santorum’s campaign poses a real problem for the Republican establishment in Pennsylvania — one with serious consequences.
Senator Casey says loopholes in the Social Security system allowed the situation to occur and he wants to introduce a new bill to prevent similar cases in the future.
Statements released from a few local political figures on the death of Osama Bin Laden.
- Police Search For Missing 12-Year-Old Boy In Philadelphia
- Ribbon Cutting To Open Jersey Shore For Memorial Day Weekend Makes Guinness Book Of World Records
- South Jersey Man Charged With Multiple Sexual Assaults
- Snooki: NJ Governor Christie 'Just Doesn't Like Us'
- York County Couple Arrested After Argument Over Television Show Escalates To Stabbing
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta