Senate Appropriations Committee
Pennsylvania Governor Tom Corbett may not announce whether he will support the expansion of Medicaid under the federal health care law when he delivers his budget address to the Legislature on Tuesday.
Minority Democrats in the Pennsylvania legislature say Governor Tom Corbett needs to be more open about his effort to privatize the management of the state Lottery.
During budget hearings last week, state lawmakers on both sides of the aisle continued to pressure Governor Corbett to address transportation funding, as the PennDOT secretary expressed concerns about Pennsylvania’s aging bridges.
Pennsylvania continues to inch closer to a new state budget ahead of Thursday’s deadline. Lawmakers held a rare Sunday session as they attempt to wrap up work on the budget and other legislation.
- Car Carrier Crashes Into Low Clearance Bridge In Whitemarsh
- Man Shot By Police In Carney's Point After Car Stop
- Source: Federal Funds Might Be Made Available For Philadelphia Schools
- Pennsylvania Senate Republicans Unveil Liquor Reform Proposal
- Judge Imposes Maximum Sentence On Man For Violent Robbery Of Elderly Woman
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...