More than 100 holocaust survivors gathered under one roof Sunday afternoon in Montgomery County for a pre-Passover Seder at the Merion Tribute House.
The Gershman Y is celebrating Passover with a Seder that is unlike any other you’ve seen.
There are local events that help teach the story of Passover, as well as other ways families can celebrate and learn about Jewish culture.
Philadelphia is blessed to have many excellent kosher restaurants, along with skilled chefs who are well-versed in preparing foods for Passover.
160 Philadelphia area women will gather tomorrow night for a Seder to help economically needy residents enjoy the season.
The price of lamb has gone up in this area, so what does that mean for your holiday meal this weekend?
- Ribbon Cutting To Open Jersey Shore For Memorial Day Weekend Makes Guinness Book Of World Records
- South Jersey Man Charged With Multiple Sexual Assaults
- Snooki: NJ Governor Christie 'Just Doesn't Like Us'
- York County Couple Arrested After Argument Over Television Show Escalates To Stabbing
- Tractor Trailer Carrying Sheetrock Overturned On I-295, 1 Dead
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta