NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell has reinstated New Orleans Saints coach Sean Payton following a season-long suspension.
A report says the Eagles would pursue Sean Payton if Andy Reid is fired.
Paul Tagliabue will oversee Saints bounty appeals in place of Roger Goodell.
The NFL calls a report it has offered a settlement and reduced suspension to Saints linebacker Jonathan Vilma “completely inaccurate.”
Four Saints players suspended by NFL for bounties; linebacker Jonathan Vilma for 2012 season.
Sometimes, you’re too close to a situation to have proper perspective. Current and former NFL players commenting on Gregg Williams and the bounty issue is one of those situations.
What do you do when you’re an NFL coach that’s been suspended for an entire season? Play congas for Jimmy Buffet, obviously.
The NFL issued harsh punishments to Gregg Williams and Sean Payton for bounties.
- Christie Acknowledges Progress Made, But Says 'It’s Not Where I Want It To Be'
- Bucks County Unveils Plans For Global War On Terror Memorial, But They Need Help Covering The Costs
- Rapper To Project Music Video Onto 3 Philadelphia Landmarks
- Police Search For Missing 12-Year-Old Boy In Philadelphia
- Ribbon Cutting To Open Jersey Shore For Memorial Day Weekend Makes Guinness World Records
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...