Gus Bradley will leave Philadelphia without a deal in place to become Eagles head coach.
94WIP’s Howard Eskin reports Gus Bradley will be in Philadelphia to finalize contract.
The Philadelphia Eagles are interviewing Seahawks defensive coordinator Gus Bradley in Atlanta, two people familiar with the meeting told The Associated Press on Saturday.
(Credit: Patrick Smith/Getty Images) Wildcard weekend was fun, huh? Seattle went into Washington and knocked off the Redskins, with some help from some terrible field conditions and a knee injury to RGIII. Green Bay caught […]
What one thing terrifies the NFL’s Eric Berry on the field? Ndamukong Suh’s personal hygiene is more important than you.. And find out how soccer sensation Hope Solo and former Seattle Seahawk Jerramy Stevens spent their […]
We looked into some players owned in less than 50% of CBS leagues that we could see having a big impact in the second half as well as some guys owned in less than 15% of leagues that could pop up in the rankings at the end of the year.
LT Tackles Tebow with Advice As a general rule, I don’t suggest taking relationship advice from ballers be it NFL, NBA or God forbid the MLB. And for the most part they hold up their […]
Ricky Watters says he loves Philly, and wants to put ‘For Who, For What,’ behind him.
The refs approved a new eight-year contract with the league by a 112-5 vote Saturday, officially ending a lockout that led to three weeks of increasingly chaotic games run by replacement officials who drew the attention of everyone from the average fan to President Barack Obama.
With the Green Bay Packers still seething, fans pondering the possibility of turning off their televisions on NFL Sundays and even the President weighing in, it’s official: Overnight, the NFL’s replacement referees went from minor nuisance to staggering problem.
Want to know what a company looks like when it fires all its experienced workers and hires on cheap replacements? Watch last night’s embarrassment of a game between Green Bay and Seattle. But this is about more than just a game. This is about a trend in our national economy where trained professionals are cast aside for inferior workers.
The NFL upheld the referees ruling in the game between the Packers and Seahawks.
An online sports book is reportedly refunding the money to people who bet on the Packers.
Terrell Owens is coming back to the NFL, hoping the Seattle Seahawks’ search for another veteran wide receiver will get him off the sidelines.
Still looking for wide receiver help, the Seattle Seahawks are bringing Terrell Owens in for a tryout.
- Meehan Talks To Local Vets About Combatting Sexual Assault In The Military
- Dom Giordano Speaks To Donald Rumsfeld About His New Book
- No Bail For Faith Healing Couple Charged In Son's Death
- Driver Charged With DUI In Fatal Hit-Run Of Teen In Hatfield Township
- Sex Offender Charged For Allegedly Having Child Porn In Delaware
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta