Sea Isle City
Authorities have identified the woman who was struck and killed by a municipal public works truck while walking on the Sea Isle City promenade last weekend.
Officials say a 69-year-old woman was struck and killed by a Public Works vehicle in Sea Isle City on Saturday.
The two-story rental in Sea Isle City is normally a beach getaway, but this weekend it is a home.
Sea Isle’s mayor has announced that the community will be organizing several events to help local Hurricane Sandy victims.
The lengthy battle over the future of Strathmere reached another critical juncture this week, with a New Jersey appellate court panel ruling against residential efforts to secede from Upper Township and become a part of Sea Isle City.
The National Weather Service says a “high rip current risk” is in effect until 9 p.m. Saturday night for shore towns in New Jersey.
CBS 3 meteorologist Kathy Orr enjoys the back bay of Sea Isle City aboard a charter fishing boat called the Family Fisherman.
Maria Bello, a Norristown, Pennsylvania native and Sea Isle City summer resident, was awarded with a Key to Sea Isle City for the community service she has done with women in Haiti.
Sea Isle City, known to the locals simply as Sea Isle, attracts thousands of visitors annually for its paved promenade and five miles of white-sand beaches. Surf, sand and sunsets are not this beach resort’s only attractions, however. Whether you’re looking for nightlife or wildlife, Sea Isle City has it all for couples, college students and families.
Not for service between the two cities. No, Sea Isle will have about a dozen jitneys making runs on Landis Avenue from 1st to 93rd Street for a $2 fare.
Businesses down the shore are hoping this weekend is nothing like last weekend when Hurricane Irene washed away visitors and profits.
As Women Against Abuse celebrates its 35th year in Philadelphia, executive director Jeannine Lisitski says domestic violence has spiked to epidemic proportions in recent years.
For those of you who dream of owning a vacation home “down the shore,” now may be the best time in a long time to do it — if you can afford it.
It was a beautiful morning in what’s expected to be a beautiful weekend down the shore.
Legislators have already approved a $110 million plan which imposes stricter environmental rules and calls for better storm water drainage.
- Area Doctor Working On Ways To Get More Lungs For Transplant
- 'Fuel Your Passion For Fashion' With New Package At Philadelphia Hotel
- Culinary Scene Down The Shore Explodes This Summer
- Judge Orders Faith-Healing Couple Facing Murder Charges Be Held Without Bail
- Burned Kitten Fights For His Life As Authorities Continue To Search For Suspect
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta