Sea Isle City Chamber of Commerce
Some very brave souls took a chilly dip in the Atlantic Ocean Saturday afternoon in Sea Isle City, New Jersey for the annual Polar Bear Plunge.
For the tens of thousands who visit the Jersey Shore each summer for vacation, they welcome the respite from the pressure of work, but there are thousands more who head to the beach to find a job.
- Rapper To Project Music Video Onto 3 Philadelphia Landmarks
- Police Search For Missing 12-Year-Old Boy In Philadelphia
- Ribbon Cutting To Open Jersey Shore For Memorial Day Weekend Makes Guinness Book Of World Records
- South Jersey Man Charged With Multiple Sexual Assaults
- Snooki: NJ Governor Christie 'Just Doesn't Like Us'
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta