Phillies President David Montgomery On Cole Hamels: ‘Contract Length Greatest Concern With Pitchers’
The Phillies front office spoke today about a potential deal with Cole Hamels.
With 17 days left until the trade deadline, I had the pleasure of speaking exclusively with the assistant general manager of the Phillies, Scott Proefrock, Sunday morning on Sportsradio 610 WIP.
- Burned Kitten Fights For His Life As Authorities Continue To Search For Suspect
- Chris Christie's Wife: He'd Make A Good President
- State-Wide Ribbon Cutting Marks Opening Of Jersey Shore Season
- Paper Urges New Jersey Governor Christie To Make Rebuilt Beaches Free
- Consumer Advocate: Scammers Prey On Veterans During Memorial Day
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta