Schuylkill River Trail
Here are a few great Philadelphia-area rides as recommended by the Bicycle Club of Philadelphia. Join the pack and get pedaling!
Funeral arrangements were set for a Plymouth Township Officer who was killed in the line of duty Thursday evening after responding to a hit-and-run crash.
“So we’ll be having tours, activities, we’ll have some landscaping expertise to help you plan your garden, potentially food trucks,” says interim director Stephanie Phillips.
More than $200 million have been spent since 1999 to protect Pennsylvania’s natural resources, as part of a little-known initiative called “Growing Greener,” which is set to expire at month’s end. Supporters gathered at Yards Brewery in Philadelphia Monday, calling for the program’s renewal.
Groundbreaking ceremonies were held this morning along Kelly Drive for a million-dollar project to improve the “Fairmount Bikeway,” along the Schuylkill River between Falls Bridge and Ridge Avenue.
The Philadelphia region has many trails for bicycling and walking. Whether it’s in the city or surrounding areas, there are plenty of trails to go around.
- Man Injured After Box Of Ammunition Explodes In Delaware
- Lehigh County Couple Charged In Theft Of $854K From Township
- Hints At New Plans From Buyer of Woodcrest Country Club
- Police Searching For 2 Suspects After Woman Calls 911 From Trunk Of Car
- Survey: 2013 College Grads Are An Average Of $35,200 In Debt
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...